Starts May 2023
£21,730.00 and £23,176.00 Per Annum
Casanovas Recruitment Solutions have pleasure in representing an established client looking for a Learning and Development Administrator to join their growing team.
Are you a strong administrator with experience within Learning and Development?
Our client is looking for a skilled Learning and Development Administrator that can support the wider Learning and Development Team.
As the Learning and Development Administrator you will be able to provide comprehensive administration, whilst ensuing a customer focused, high quality service.
Your responsibilities as Learning and Development Administrator include:
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders linked to specific Training and Development programmes and projects.
- Complete a range of Training and Development related enquiries.
- Performing admin duties within all Training related systems, e.g. Oracle Learning Management System (OLM), eLearning systems and ESR (Electronic Staff Record)
- Process and record all applications.
- Provide the Talent and Leaning department with a comprehensive admin service.
Required Skills and Experience include:
- Previous Administration experience
- Previous experience of working in L&D or training
- Experience of using Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to problem solve.
- 27 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive pension scheme
- Staff discounts and NHS discount scheme
Updated: 29 seconds ago