Starts Sep 2022
£21,000.00 and £23,000.00 Per Annum
Casanovas Recruitment Solutions are excited to be representing a new client that is looking for a HR administrator.
Are you looking for your next role within Administration? If so, this could be perfect for you.
To provide a comprehensive, accurate and confidential administrative support to the HR team by effectively conducting its administrative duties and activities.
• Administer the recruitment process, from with preparing adverts and job packs, formatting applications for shortlisting, setting up interviews where required, requesting references etc., through to the closure of recruitment files, including the vetting and barring procedure, ensuring compliance with requirements from external regulators.
New Starters & Vetting
• Own the vetting process for appointments, from the point of an offer being accepted, through to having the file signed-off prior to the candidate start date
• Take responsibility for acquiring, cross-checking and staying abreast of vetting requirements, ensuring you have a clear understanding of what each vetting check means, when it is applicable, and how to conduct it
• Regularly track, chase and flag any potential vetting issues which might cause a delay to start date • Ensure that relevant manager is kept up to date and made aware of any potential vetting delays
• Upon vetting completion, ensure that sign-off is obtained prior to candidate start date and confirm details of candidate start in writing to all parties concerned
• Act as the first port of call for all enquires whether they are face-to-face, via telephone or by email; try to resolve queries/enquiries for your assigned business area before re-directing if appropriate
• Own and manage the HR Inbox, responding to or actioning/referring all queries on a daily basis; take ownership for seeing matters through to their conclusion
• Responsible for all transactional HR administration, including new starters and leavers, induction, absence data input, reporting, probation reviews, and drafting of all new offers as well as variations to existing contracts. Ensure that all paperwork is accurately drafted (upon receipt of the appropriately signed forms of authority) within a timely manner, and prepared for sign off
• Appreciate the importance of, and methodically ensure that appropriate audit trails are maintained for all transactions
• Maintain accurate and up to date records on the HR system; run and prepare reports where requested
• Regularly follow up on new starter inductions and probations, ensuring that these are completed and that probation assessments are conducted, with the relevant paperwork being issued thereafter
• Ensure payroll information in relation to new starters or contract variations is set-up on the HR system in time for monthly payroll deadlines
• Ensure that all leaver information is processed on the HR system in time for payroll deadlines
• Maintain employee files and records (both hardcopy and electronic) ensuring confidentiality and data protection / GDPR legislation is fully complied with
• Process all invoices for payment, as well as deal with discrepancies in a timely manner.
• Provide administrative support to the HR Manager and the HR Officer on various employee relations matters as they arise; this may include but may not be limited to note-taking, preparation of documentation, production of variation letters for sign-off; preparation of files and paperwork for meetings and hearings.
This job description is not exhaustive, and it is expected that the post-holder will be flexible in their approach, and undertake any reasonable duties as requested.
Updated: 1 year ago