Oct 2022 - Oct 2022
£24,636.00 and £26,310.00 Per Annum
Casanovas Recruitment Solutions are excited to be working with a fantastic client with a growing HR department. We are looking for a Group Transactional HR Coordinator, based in Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich, with Hybrid working.
Main Purpose: The Group Transactional HR Coordinator will work closely with the Group Recruitment Manager to deliver an excellent Transactional HR Service. They will provide an effective preemployment check process for new starters and ensure that contract changes for existing staff are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
• Work closely with the Payroll Team to resolve pay queries raised by staff.
• Oversee the day-to-day work of the HR & Recruitment Administrators, co-ordinating their workload and providing support on more complex queries.
• Provide training to colleagues on the Transactional HR processes across the Group.
• Work with the Group Recruitment Manager to support the implementation of our new HR system – iTrent – and work collaboratively to develop our utlisation of this HR system
• Work with the Group Recruitment Manager on Transactional HR projects which may arise.
• Work closely with the Group Recruitment Manager to continually review the systems and processes and pro-actively seek improvements.
• Support the Group Recruitment Manager with the collation of KPI information required for reporting.
• Oversee the pre-employment check process for new starters, co-ordinating the work of the HR & Recruitment Administrators to ensure that pre-employment checks are processed efficiently and that an excellent level of customer service is provided to new starters.
• Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior managers to keep them updated with the pre-employment checks for their new starters and HR transactions within their area
Group Transactional HR Coordinator Requirements:
Minimum A-C GCSE or equivalent Maths & English.
CIPD Level 3 or 5 or working towards.
Previous Transactional HR experience
Knowledge and experience of HR within an educational setting
Proven experience of utilising a comprehensive range of software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook and HR Databases.
Experience of dealing with internal and external contacts.
Experience of using different HR systems
Able to work to deadlines
Updated: 31 seconds ago