Oct 2022 - Oct 2022
From £25,000.00 Per Annum
Casanovas Recruitment Solutions are excited to be representing a new client based in Rainham, Essex, that are looking for an Accounts Receivable Assistant. This is a full time, permanent position.
Accounts Receivable Assistant Responsible for
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating, and distributing of cash receipts logs, and posting of cash to the accounts receivable ledger.
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting customers via telephone, email and mail.
- Maintaining the customer prices books
- Creating and performing credit checks on New Customers
- Sending out invoices accurately and on time
- Sending statements to customers
- Managing customer chargeback, working with the sales team to keep unprocessed items to a minimum
- Monthly account reconciliation and accounts receivable provision of Bad Debt, Credit note provisions and quarterly revenue recognition.
- Maintenance and distribution of daily/weekly and monthly account receivable reports to various member of the organisation
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable process identifying areas of process improvement
- Strengthen and grow relationships with clients by comminating with customers regarding past-due accounts
- General administration tasks to support the wider finance team.
Accounts Receivable Assistant, The Person:
This role is for an experienced accounts receivable clerk with a solid understanding of basic accounting principles, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
The successful candidate should be a team player, with a can-do attitude.
Have exceptional relationship building skills.
It is key that they work in a collaborative role with all levels of staff within the organisation and are driven to make a difference to colleagues and the wider business.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter.
AAT qualified or working towards AAT is preferred.
Updated: 41 seconds ago