Recruitment agency based in Essex and Suffolk, specialising in both Human Resource and Accountancy job roles.
Starts Sep 2022
£35,000.00 and £40,000.00 Per Annum
Casanovas Recruitment Solutions are excited to be representing a new client that are looking for an Accountant to join their team.
The role will include:
• Manage and process all finance and accounting operations (including Billing, Revenue Recognition, incoming and outgoing payments, payroll and accounts payable)
• Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
• Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
• Prepare month-end and year-end close process
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local government reporting requirements
• Compliance with the group business processes and accounting policies to maintain internal controls
• Maintain the debtors’ ledger to ensure that all balances are correct and reconciled with customers’ statements. Monitor outstanding invoices and ensure that they are paid on due date. Consult sales staff to ensure that any disputes about deliveries and payments are resolved.
• Manage all Tax responsibilities including filing & settlements
• Works with external auditors and provides needed information for the annual audit.
• Admin & HR leadership support on site includes policy and people
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (or Finance) or a relevant professional qualification (MAAT).
• +3 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
• Good experience in use of Excel and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Financial Reporting
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Experience in accounting software SAP B1 is a plus
Updated: 6 months ago