Starts Aug 2022
£40,000.00 and £45,000.00 Per Annum
Casanovas Recruitment Solutions are excited to be representing an established business looking for a Group HR Manager.
We are looking for the perfect candidate that will maintain and enhance the company’s human resources process by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and HR policies and practices.
This role would suit a HR Advisor that is looking to step into a Group HR Manager role.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Manage and develop all Human Resources and Payroll functions.
• Responsible for the Line Management of the HR Assistant.
• Coach, build and develop the capability of the HR team, ensuring the relevant training is up to date.
• Coaching and supporting managers and stakeholders on employee relation issues and promoting best HR practice.
• Lead the learning and development of all staff and improve succession across the business.
• Recreate and implement HR processes and procedures.
• Optimise and improve employee engagement and gauge requirements in operational areas to implement solutions.
• Review and update HR policies, contracts, staff handbook, performance reviews and induction paperwork as require in line with current legislation.
• Maintaining the HR database for monthly employees.
• Dealing with questionnaires from the Office for National Statistics, to include annual survey of hours and earnings, quarterly vacancy survey and business register and employment survey.
• Company Health & Safety responsibilities in terms of day-to-day business
Updated: 1 year ago